Minneapolis Workplace Discrimination Lawyers
At the law firm of Neaton & Puklich, P.L.L.P., in Minneapolis, we provide skilled representation to employees who have been subjected to discrimination in the workplace or during the interview and hiring process. If you believe that you are a victim of discrimination, it is important to have an experienced attorney on your side.
Our attorneys have more than 50 combined years of legal experience and provide the victims of discrimination with tenacious representation. Call 952-314-5779 or toll-free at 877-813-4764 for a free initial consultation.
Protecting The Rights Of Employees In The Twin Cities
Your right to work is protected by numerous state and federal laws and should not be minimized by your age, gender, race, national origin or disability. Our Minneapolis workplace discrimination lawyers have extensive trial experience and pursue discrimination claims on behalf of employees who are contending with discrimination relating to their:
- Age: You notice that people at your job who are younger – and less experienced – than you are offered opportunities to move ahead while you are consistently overlooked.
- Gender: You find out that the males in your company are paid significantly higher than the females for the same type of job tasks performed.
- Race or national origin: Your employer requires an English-only policy at the workplace, but since you speak your native language on your work breaks, you are skipped over for a new position you are qualified to fill.
- Disability: Your job application is refused because you stated that you have a disability but you otherwise have the experience necessary to perform the duties of the position.
- Religion: You are not permitted to wear items sacred to you, even though doing so does not interfere with your workplace performance.
- Sexual orientation: You notice that since you came out, you seem to be receiving lower reviews from your supervisor for no apparent reason.
- Pregnancy You hear co-workers and your boss chatting and laughing about your “unfortunate circumstances” as a pregnant woman. They do not stop, even when you ask them to stop making disparaging remarks about you.
- Medical condition: You find out that your co-workers who do the same type of work as you do are given raises, but you do not receive a raise because of your medical condition.
These are just a fraction of the types of situations that our clients find themselves facing. You may have undergone other circumstances, such as:
- Fired for no reason or a discriminatory reason
- Forced to quit
- Experienced a decrease in salary
- Not hired
If you believe you are subject to workplace discrimination, speak with our attorneys. They are skilled trial lawyers with experience representing employers as well as employees. This benefits our employee clients, as our team understands these issues from both perspectives and uses that insight to present effective arguments on behalf of employees who have suffered from discrimination.
Get Answers To Your Discrimination Questions. Contact Us Today.
Our lawyers are selective about the cases they take, ensuring that each client receives their full attention and support. From identifying whether you have a claim to fighting for your rights in court, our team will protect your interests every step of the way. Contact Neaton & Puklich, P.L.L.P., online or call us today at 952-314-5779 or toll-free at 877-813-4764 to arrange a free initial consultation.