Minneapolis Employment Law Attorneys
At Neaton & Puklich, P.L.L.P. we have never aspired to be the largest firm or the flashiest firm in the Twin Cities. Instead, we focus on the law and results for our clients. Our clients know and rely on our talent, relentlessness, creativity and track record of success.
- We obtained what is believed to be the largest individual award against the FAA in an employment discrimination case
- We obtained what is believed to be the largest award in the state of Minnesota for a workers’ compensation retaliation case
- We recently obtained a judgment in excess of $5 million in a securities case
- We recently obtained a verdict in excess of $125,000 in a sexual harassment case
- We recently obtained favorable decisions for our clients invalidating and enforcing non-compete agreements
- In Taylor v. LSI, 796 N.W.2d 153 (Minn. 2011) we obtained a decision from the Minnesota Supreme Court recognizing protection against discrimination based on marital status
- We recently obtained a decision against the U.S. Department of Agriculture awarding our client two years of back pay and reinstatement to her position
Unlike many law firms, all of our attorneys have courtroom experience and have successfully tried cases — each and every year our firm takes multiple cases to trial or arbitration. We have been recognized by our peers in the legal community for our approach to the law, most notably by Super Lawyers, which recognizes us among the top attorneys in the state of Minnesota and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited to attorneys who have obtained verdicts in excess of a million dollars.
St. Paul, Minnesota, Employee Rights Lawyers
In everything we do, from pursuing discrimination claims to reviewing contracts, we dedicate ourselves to obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients. If a case should go to trial, we will take it to trial. If we consider it in our clients’ interest to recommend settlement, we will do so. Everything we do is intended to advance our clients’ interests while helping them evaluate the costs, benefits and risks of litigation.
We primarily represent employees in employment law matters, but have extensive experience representing employers as well. This unique perspective benefits our clients as we are able to anticipate the actions of our adversaries in a broad range of cases, including job discrimination and harassment claims and disputes over employment agreements.
Our lawyers also practice in the areas of business litigation and eminent domain. To learn more, see our practice areas page.
Put Our Experience on Your Side
Our lawyers combine for more than 50 years of legal experience and look forward to providing your case with the level of attention it deserves. Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation with our Minneapolis employment law attorneys.